Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Kinda reminds me of this.

£

o i thot leo was playing manson

natalie wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 9:21 am
Looks good but Pitt's hair in Moneyball was Oscar worthy.

Ace
Mike Moh cast as Bruce Lee and more join the cast
https://deadline.com/2018/07/quentin-ta ... 202424049/
Quentin Tarantino has rounded out his cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with Spencer Garrett, Martin Kove, James Remar, Brenda Vaccaro, Nichole Galicia, Mike Moh, Craig Stark, Marco Rodriguez, Ramon Franco and Raul Cardona.

They play a variety of characters alongside stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Burt Reynolds, Kurt Russell, Timothy Olyphant, Damian Lewis, Dakota Fanning, Scoot McNairy and Al Pacino.

Garrett, best known for Syfy’s The Magicians and HBO’s Insecure, plays Allen Kincade, TV personality/interviewer to Hollywood’s elite.

This movie...

Jesus fucking Christ this movie :D I haven't been this hyped for a Tarantino flick before. I mean, I was always looking forward to his films, obviously, because he's Tarantino, but I never really cared for them up until the release date (I don't know, I always felt like his movies are very difficult to advertise - I distinctly remember being underwhelmed by the trailers for Inglorious Basterds and Django, and even Hateful Eight. For some reason, they never get the trailers right for his movies, but maybe it's just impossible to deliver a Nolan-type tease because of the overall style and rythm of his films.)

But this movie got me all hyped already. The cast, this photo, I mean THIS PHOTO jesus christ. And, once again, the cast... unbelievable. It's like Tarantino heard about Scorsese's The Irishman and its cast, and said, yeah, it's nice, De Niro, Pacino and Pesci in the same film, and Keitel... let's up the ante a bit. I can't wait to see any footage of the film.

REMAR POWER

The best cast of next year continues to grow. Wow.