Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Is there still any noise about "disrespecting" Bruce Lee in this?

shit i just realized in my corner of “middle of nowhere” this is coming out on the exact day Sharon Tate died :(

can’t wait to see manson get slaughtered in the most grotesque fashion ever

Ruth wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 6:35 am
shit i just realized in my corner of “middle of nowhere” this is coming out on the exact day Sharon Tate died :(

can’t wait to see manson get slaughtered in the most grotesque fashion ever
lithuania is considered as middle of nowhere? what's belarus then?

Quentin Tarantino’s Spoiler Warning for ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Was a Very Bad Idea — Analysis

The filmmaker's public request for audiences to avoid spoilers is problematic on several levels.
https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/quent ... 202143772/

Kohn is being a clown.

Why is all the geek community kneel to the Russos when they post a similar request?

There's severe anti-Tarantino bias out there. The film must be amazing considering the reviews

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 8:52 pm
Why is all the geek community kneel to the Russos when they post a similar request?

There's severe anti-Tarantino bias out there. The film must be amazing considering the reviews
Because liking QT goes against the “woke” critics philosophy these days. It’s trendy and “cool” to hate on him. It really just makes them look petty if we’re being honest.

I don't think it's just QT's movies, but in the same way RJ's personality makes it perfectly complimentary with journalists and press, QT's personality rubs a lot of press the wrong way.

I think there's validity in feeling bothered a filmmaker is telling you not to give away important things, since they feel it's patronizing. But the backlash and targeting towards just QT is obviously sourced from elsewhere.

Unlike Allstar, I don't think it effects their reviews though lol.

-Vader

They’re being thin skinned. Plus this message wasn’t just to critics anyway, that’s what they’re missing. Plenty of non-critics were at these screenings. It was so “problematic” though.