Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Most countries in August tho... Like, two or three weeks later than the US

From a guy on Reddit :
The guy presenting the film to distributors said that the script for the movie was the best he had ever read in his life (clip in on YouTube). Some friend of mine is working for QT, and he says that it probably is his best movie.

Edit: I have heard that Quentin really is trying to outdo himself in this one, because the title is paying homage to his favourite director’s second trilogy, as if it were completing the “Once Upon A Time...” trilogy. Also, Morricone is set to write the soundtrack for this movie, but this is top top secret.
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comment ... =undefined The user names alardel

I just hope there’s more needle drops than original score.

Nolan62 wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 7:14 pm
From a guy on Reddit :
The guy presenting the film to distributors said that the script for the movie was the best he had ever read in his life (clip in on YouTube). Some friend of mine is working for QT, and he says that it probably is his best movie.

Edit: I have heard that Quentin really is trying to outdo himself in this one, because the title is paying homage to his favourite director’s second trilogy, as if it were completing the “Once Upon A Time...” trilogy. Also, Morricone is set to write the soundtrack for this movie, but this is top top secret.
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comment ... =undefined The user names alardel
Oh god... :facepalm: I cannot wait for this beast to drop but come the fuck on.

Also, is Morricone friends or foes or what with Quentin?

From a guy on Awardswatch :
There is some buzz that Lana Del Rey is doing the soundtrack. Some say they saw her meeting with Tarantino and Leo at Paramount, but I don’t know how true that is. Her IG shows her at the studio, but she could have just been going to the art festival.

i'd honestly fucking die and then resurrect myself if lana del rey did at least a song for this film omg

I loved Lana's songs for Big Eyes so I'd be pumped if she did a song for this film. This film is basically her whole aesthetic so it would work out perfectly.

Why would they meet at Paramount when this is a Sony film?

La Luz should be doing the soundtrack for this or any Tarantino.

Allstar wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 11:16 am
Why would they meet at Paramount when this is a Sony film?
They could be using Paramount's meeting rooms or studio? I know that studios rent out lots and rooms to outside productions and they get some moolah from there.