Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bob Richardson said the western tv series within the movie is significant because he said “Leo is fabulous is both of his roles”.

Filming has wrapped. I feel we will get a teaser trailer sometime soon. Antovolk please start doing your detective work when it will come.

Ace
'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' Holds a Possible Clue for a Secret TV Western
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambl ... rn-1166127
Not much is known about Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood other than that the film is set in Charles Manson-era L.A. and stars Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Al Pacino and Luke Perry. But there may be a clue in the fact that Perry's character is called Scott Lancer.

As virtually nobody remembers, that was the name of the rancher hero (played by the late Wayne Maunder) of the CBS Western Lancer, which aired from 1968 to 1970. THR has learned that Tarantino negotiated a deal with the widow of the show's creator, Samuel A. Peeples, for the rights to the series and is contemplating bringing Lancer back as a limited-run TV series or movie. But how Perry ended up with the name in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood — due out this summer — remains a mystery.

The original Lancer centered on a rancher who calls his sons Johnny and Scott Lancer (from two different mothers) home to help save the property. Maunder starred opposite James Stacy.

What happened to the Kurt Russell quotes?

Ace
From Spanish newspaper ABC :-
Kurt Russell revealed his role in OUATIH: “I play a stunt double coordinator, who used to be a stunt double, but that now is the boss.” And in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Zoë Bell revealed hers: “I play the stunt coordinator’s wife.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Bell also discussed how Tarantino had hired her to oversee the stunts on OUATIH, making her the first solo female stunt coordinator on a major feature. When he came to her with the idea, she was planning to take a year off to dedicate herself to AFI's Directing Workshop for Women: "Ultimately, I thought [OUATIH] is family. It’s Quentin. Also, women don’t often step into this role.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Kurt Russell continued to touch on other aspects of the film: “Tarantino loves the Hollywood industry, and that can be seen in this movie. He’s in his game here, in his style." Russell also acknowledged similarities between his role as a stunt coordinator and one of his previous characters: “The whole Tarantino universe is connected. In Death Proof I played Stuntman Mike, who also was a stunt double… so my character in this film probably knew him!” Regarding the ending of OUATIH: “What happens at the end of the movie is genius. It even surprised me, and I know [Tarantino]."

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/j ... e-through-
Next summer, the 57-year-old actor can be seen in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, his fifth movie with Tarantino, this one set during the Manson Family murders, and stuffed with stars including Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino and Margot Robbie. “I think there’s 100-odd characters in it,” says Roth, though he will not be drawn into discussing details.

First look coming soon- HYPEEE

You would think a trailer would come somewhat soon after right?
Last edited by Allstar on January 25th, 2019, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace
ImageImage

Everyone in this film looks so cool. Love the costumes and makeup.

Hooooooo boy dis is good