Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Michaelf2225 wrote:if that tweet is true, i guess Uma Thurman isn't mad at Quentin?
Watch me be immediately contradicted, but as I said in the sexual abuse thread, I doubt she would be if she used a still from his film to portray her anger. She also took pictures with him relatively recently.

Ruth wrote:it's his zodiac??

oh mi god
Yes, very intrigued !

Please Goggins for Manson.

I would love to see DeNiro reunite with QT, as I feel his role as Louis in Jackie Brown is one of his best performances/characters. Bobby D and Ali P in Scorsese AND Tarantino movies together, in 2019 would be bananas. Im guessing we're going to get a lot of cameo sized roles. Party appearances in Hollywood perhaps?

It's his Zodiac? Hmm. That's fucking interesting.

Ace wrote:Leonardo DiCaprio To Star In Quentin Tarantino’s Manson Pic
Via Deadline
http://deadline.com/2018/01/leonardo-di ... 202241971/
EXCLUSIVE: Leonardo DiCaprio has said yes to starring in Quentin Tarantino’s new Charles Manson-themed movie, which will reteam the actor and director from 2012’s Django Unchained. The new film, Tarantino’s ninth as director, was scooped up by Sony and already has an August 9, 2019 release date. The deal is expected to close soon, and this will become DiCaprio’s first film since he won the Oscar for The Revenant.

Tarantino has already asked Margot Robbie to play the role of Sharon Tate, and as Deadline has reported Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have been circling the project with DiCaprio for what is known to be two meaty male roles. DiCaprio’s will play an aging actor in the story that is being kept under wraps but is a Pulp Fiction-esque movie set during the time of the Manson murder spree in Los Angeles.

The release date coincides with the 50th anniversary of Tate’s murder at the hands of the Manson family.

The film is being produced by Harry Potter’s David Heyman, Tarantino and Shannon McIntosh, with Georgia Kacandes exec producer and line producer. Production begins this year, and is set with an $18 million California production tax credit.

Fuck, I can't wait for this

Nomis wrote:Fuck, I can't wait for this
Yes, the potential cast+the apparently "Zodiac"-esque, it will be an instant classic !

And, I know some people won't agree, but pls shoot this on 70mm Tarantino/Richardson plsss I loved seeing the Hateful Eight on 70mm

Nomis wrote:And, I know some people won't agree, but pls shoot this on 70mm Tarantino/Richardson plsss I loved seeing the Hateful Eight on 70mm
Yes, the habitual combo. It will be visually stunning, no doubt about that.

No doubt about that

If Pacino signs for it, 2019 will be his year.