Biggest Pet Peeves in Movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ArmandFancypants wrote:So it's a picture of her on a date with Harvey :lol:
oh god the irony lmao

LelekPL wrote:
Nomis wrote:Well that picture of Wonder Woman was always a picture, and we see them take it in Wonder Woman. That one of Rachel in TDKR bugs me because no one took a picture then. Only the ones on set.
I didn't see Wonder Woman but that was exactly my point. They actually went out of their way to make that picture be real in BvS and from what you're saying, they recreated it in Wonder Woman.
Your point being? Isn't this better than using a still from the production, which is for another scene, a scene that you see in the movie? Like that one of Rachel...

unmotivated style

-Vader

When characters have to explain shit cuz the writer/directors think the audience is too dumb to get it otherwise

Vader182 wrote:unmotivated style

-Vader
This too

Nomis wrote:
LelekPL wrote:
Nomis wrote:Well that picture of Wonder Woman was always a picture, and we see them take it in Wonder Woman. That one of Rachel in TDKR bugs me because no one took a picture then. Only the ones on set.
I didn't see Wonder Woman but that was exactly my point. They actually went out of their way to make that picture be real in BvS and from what you're saying, they recreated it in Wonder Woman.
Your point being? Isn't this better than using a still from the production, which is for another scene, a scene that you see in the movie? Like that one of Rachel...
That's exactly what I've been saying all this time. It is better. WTF are you on about?

Oku
Maybe is looking for a fight today. :P

Spert wrote:When characters have to explain shit cuz the writer/directors think the audience is too dumb to get it otherwise
And you're on a Nolan fansite why? ;)
okungnyo wrote:Maybe is looking for a fight today. :P
I guess ;) or he's just in constant shock after I complimented BvS :P
Last edited by LelekPL on June 23rd, 2017, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Bad dubbing

Law wrote:Bad dubbing
Is there good dubbing, though? I guess in anmation it doesn't make much difference (although I still prefer the original) but in live action it's just horrendous.