Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Patty Jenkins has said that she would very much like to make the sequel and both she and Gadot have already signed for it. By the looks of it, good reviews and shaping up to make a whole lot of money, WB will probably want to move fast on this.

http://collider.com/wonder-woman-2-dire ... y-jenkins/
Last edited by Nomis on June 2nd, 2018, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jenkins:
“I’m not a big obligation person when it comes to art. You want to do a movie like this because you believe in it. Then I had this revelation in the middle of the night: this is your dream cast, you’ve created a character that you love and you can say anything you want in the world right now. Then I realized that Wonder Woman 2 is its own great movie. I made Wonder Woman. Now I want to make Wonder Woman 2. It’s a beautiful story to tell, an important time to tell it and with people that I love.”
As for the new setting:
“The story will take place in the U.S., which I think is right. She’s Wonder Woman. She’s got to come to America. It’s time.”

They have to bring Pine back. :judge:

But whom shall he be?

Pine. ;) Hades might still be around. And to make sure it's not a betrayal of WW finale, let him escape by himself, or at least a joint operation with Diana who might have unfinished business there.
I'd love to see American Gods-like contemporary movie (partially inspired by Azzarello), gods walking among us. Add Cheetah in the mix and we're good to fly (again).

I'll enjoy seeing them trying to explain different kinds of Gods in DC Universe, lol. After all, this will be released after JL. How they'll manage to tie things up with Ares and Zeus existing in the same universe with Darkseid, Steppenwolf and other their brethren. I know that it's only comics, but still. Seeing Amazonians fighting Parademons would be something.

m4st4 wrote:They have to bring Pine back. :judge:
how bout no

karl urban for nemesis

Lord Shade wrote:I'll enjoy seeing them trying to explain different kinds of Gods in DC Universe, lol. After all, this will be released after JL. How they'll manage to tie things up with Ares and Zeus existing in the same universe with Darkseid, Steppenwolf and other their brethren. I know that it's only comics, but still. Seeing Amazonians fighting Parademons would be something.
Multiverse is neat. ;)

Yes please.