Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
'Thanks to the changing landscape we were able...'

Translated:

'Thanks to WB re-configuring the entire universe, again...'

🕷

Nice to see Gal putting such a positive spin on it.

It's a bit of a longer wait but hopefully all that waiting pays off.

We knew all along the 2019 calendar was stacked with movies including Bond and WW1984 but I'm still disappointed at the delay. Jumanji 3 (which I don't have real investment in) may not make its release date either as it's been said to only start filming next year.

Well, Bond 25 is scheduled for February 2020 :P So they still come out in the same year

A pity we have to wait longer tho.

I probably said this before but who cares. This, Dune and a new Nolan movie 2020 and we could have a 2017 moment again. All that's missing is the CMBYN sequel and it's complete (actually not since SW episode 9 comes in 2019).

It's a wrap!

I love Party and Gal so much. Looking forward to this movie!

Patty Jenkins on a potential Wonder Woman 3:

“I have pretty clear plans for ‘Wonder Woman 3,’” Jenkins said. “Whether I [direct] it or not, I see how her arc should end in my incarnation of Wonder Woman. I have great passion for that.”
She also said that she knew what she wanted to do with Wonder Woman 1984 while making the first film.

More from Jenkins on Wonder Woman 3:

"I'm not set," she revealed, confirming that she hasn't signed on for a third instalment quite yet, "but I'm not dying to do another period piece."

The filmmaker added that her decision comes as a result of there being only so many stories that can be told in the past. "I'm not planning to put it in the past again, because where are you going to go? You have to go forward. It's definitely a contemporary story. That's all I can say. Where we put it and how that gets figured out, I haven't totally nailed down."

Source

teaser trailer with ROS this december?