Inception star Tom Hardy had gay lovers as a teenager

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Yea, read that earlier today.

This makes Eames/Arthur more canon. 8-)

shameless British yellow journalism = :thumbdown: :twisted:

I was just reading the girls' responses on Ohnotheydidn't. Pure comedy gold.

And apparently the Daily Mail cut and pasted the article from an interview back in 2008:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0362766/boar ... #167755334
Have you ever had any sexual relations with men?
As a boy? Of course I have. I’m an actor for *beep*’s sake. I’m an artist. I’ve played with everything and everyone. But I’m not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay sex bit does nothing for me. In the same way as a wet vagina would turn someone else into a lemon-sucking freak. To me it just doesn’t compute now I’m into my 30s and it doesn’t do it for me and I’m done experimenting.

Have you done it all?
Not all but I can imagine. We’ve all got an *beep* and I can imagine. It just doesn’t do it for me, sex with another man. But there’s plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I don’t think I’m metrosexual but I’m definitely my mother’s son. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine.

You seem very masculine.
A lot of people say that but I don’t feel it. I feel intrinsically feminine. I went to an insight course at the parachute regiment. I thought, “I want to join up, do three years, go to Iraq, do my bit, get physically fit.” So I went to White City barracks and I realized I had a real phobia about groups of men. I’m frightened of them, I feel much more comfortable around women. I’d love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside. Maybe my masculine qualities come from over-compensating that I’m not one of the boys. Anyway, it was *beep* horrible man. I signed up for three years and after forty minutes I had to talk my way out of it. They don’t need people like me, they need someone who’s prepared to go over and kill people. i’m an actor for *beep*’s sake. i’ve played with everything and everyone.
Me likes. :thumbup:

Anita18 wrote:I was just reading the girls' responses on Ohnotheydidn't. Pure comedy gold.
Oh, I need to read this! Link? :D

OH MY GOD.

TOOOOO CUUUUUTE. :JGLface:

Taking words out of content and twisting them. That's why I don't trust many interviews.

JRM
Holy sh*t. Didn't see that coming. :o

Doesn't mean he isn't badass in Inception. 8-)

JRM
chee wrote:OH MY GOD.

TOOOOO CUUUUUTE. :JGLface:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: