The Witcher (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Variety: The Witcher on track to be the biggest TV series premiere in Netflix's history. Animated movie will come out in between seasons, also on Netflix.

this show is pretty crazy, it's about a babysitter who is really bad at his job

ChristNolan wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 12:26 pm
this show is pretty crazy, it's about a babysitter who is really bad at his job
uh this isnt the mandalorian thread

Oku
The Mandalorian dude is always so calm and collected and 'badass', so he is definitely really good at his job; it's just that by doing that they nullified any emotion or tension, which drags the show down.

Excellent choice! Love him since Pusher!

Yeah he's a good actor. I know him from Bleeder and Nightwatch. I still haven't seen the Pusher trilogy tho

Also pretty good in Killing Eve

Okay so, as of late I'm thankfully a little less busy with college so I've been watching quite some shows, catching up and all. I think I'll start to continue watching this soon, looking forward to it. Season 2 will probably be out somewhere in the second half of next year I guess? Given that they just began production lol

Also, if this continues to be a huge ass hit I hope WB notices Cavill continues to be pure sex so they can finally get Man of Steel 2 into production, like, get Linus Sandgren as the DP and someone like Chazelle or whatever to direct lol idk just get it going