Radiothread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Not gonna say exactly where but not there lol.

But congrats on the tickets! That'll be a blast. Seeing them live is a treat.

I'm trying my luck with tomorrow's GA sale since I missed the re-enrollment WASTE email from last April.

Frankly I think that move is super shitty for a lot of fans--considering the ridiculous amount of money I've spent supporting RADIOHEAD from buying the Newspaper Album to Moon Shaped Pool's deluxe whatever to seeing them live twice.

I'm going even if it means paying ridiculous scalper prices but hate being in this position.

-Vader

Everyone has to clean up their mailing list eventually. Good luck though. Let us know if you're successful.

Had the chance to see them live for the first time last weekend and even though I've been to plenty concerts in my life so far, this one felt different. They're one of my favorite artists ever and I always kept missing out the chance to see them live for so many years. Thom, Jonny, and the rest of the guys just completely killed it. Songs like Everything in It's Right Place sounded even better live and the background visuals were hypnotizing.

Majority of the concert had me like:

Thedarknight628 wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 4:16 am
Had the chance to see them live for the first time last weekend and even though I've been to plenty concerts in my life so far, this one felt different. They're one of my favorite artists ever and I always kept missing out the chance to see them live for so many years. Thom, Jonny, and the rest of the guys just completely killed it. Songs like Everything in It's Right Place sounded even better live and the background visuals were hypnotizing.

Majority of the concert had me like:

Which show were you at? Those setlists were killer. Seeing them in a couple of weeks (going to try and do two stops if the people I'm with are able to as well)

Very excited about seeing Junun live as well

I just went to the second date and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Nothing can equal the KOL tour since the setlists were a bunch of Kid A / In Rainbows / brand new versions of KOL, but also it had some of the best stage production I've ever seen.

This tour, sadly, has minimized the production dramatically. But it was still amazing.

-Vader

I don't mind the minimized production considering the KoL tour killed someone

Bacon wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 5:14 pm
I don't mind the minimized production considering the KoL tour killed someone
I don't see how those are related. It almost certainly had to do more with circumstantial conditions. There's loads of bands with as or more elaborate lightshows without anyone being injured.

Lorde literally had a levitating glass box with dancers inside that tilted back and forth.

-Vader

The band could easily and consciously be holding back because of that though. Not to add any type of risk.

Seeing the boys in Pittsburgh on July 26 for the first time. So excited