Suspiria (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Have you seen the film, Allstar?

Allstar wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 5:24 pm
Anyway, unfortunately this is shaping up to be quite a financial flop. Only has made 2 mill on a 20 million dollar budget (not including marketing). Not surprised but still...
10th posted.
Bacon wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 6:07 pm
Have you seen the film, Allstar?
No. I will mention if I do. Please stop asking me this every time I make a post in this thread. I’m quite interested in it, currently not playing by me but there’s also other things I want to see that are a bit higher priority.

Jeez whenever people post in this thread, we think it's someone who saw the film. How about understand why people ask that before getting angry. This is the second time in under a day you've been rude to a member about what they posted. First Sanchez and now Bacon.

Artemis wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Jeez whenever people post in this thread, we think it's someone who saw the film. How about understand why people ask that before getting angry. This is the second time in under a day you've been rude to a member about what they posted. First Sanchez and now Bacon.
I was posting about the boxoffice. If I see the movie, I’ll let it be known. I wasn’t rude to Sanchez, I just let him know the information was already posted, it’s not a big deal.

No you were rude. I'll see you in the next thread where you complain about how people react to you in a negative way while You're oblivious about why people react that way.

Artemis wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 7:37 pm
No you were rude. I'll see you in the next thread where you complain about how people react to you in a negative way while You're oblivious about why people react that way.
I wasn’t rude, I just said the news was official a few weeks ago when it was posted. How is that being rude? Please stop going off topic.

Stop responding to me if you don't want me to be off topic.

The way you worded your response and your condescending tone made it rude. Sanchez was just posting an update. That's all.

Don't respond to this message now if you think it's off topic.

Typical allstar, first bait, then raise the shield. Eight years of that same bullshit, dude is s&m.🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 11:28 pm
Typical allstar, first bait, then raise the shield. Eight years of that same bullshit, dude is s&m.🕷️
I made a harmless comment with a wink face. Then I posted about the boxoffice...which I said was unfortunate.

That is all. 🕷️

Allstar wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 12:30 am
m4st4 wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 11:28 pm
I made a harmless comment with a wink face. Then I posted about the boxoffice...which I said was unfortunate.

That is all. 🕷️
🕷️