Suspiria (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Guadagnino's Suspiria is easily the better film. I really hope he gets to make a sequel.

Best song off the soundtrack. I highly recommend listening to this one (although it does play during an important scene from what ive heard so be warned)

SO good

So I did jinx it. No Suspiria for me. There’ll only be one screening in the capital, the tickets are already selling and not sure if I could go. Couldn’t be more disappointed.

Thom Yorke in a recent interview said he's already talked with Luca about a sequel, but he did not seem like he would be returning simply due to the time investment.

In other news, this is playing in basically every state except for mine. Fingers crossed that changes.

Bacon wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 3:18 pm
Thom Yorke in a recent interview said he's already talked with Luca about a sequel, but he did not seem like he would be returning simply due to the time investment.

In other news, this is playing in basically every state except for mine. Fingers crossed that changes.
have you called the theaters you hope are playing it?

showtimes around here aren't usually added until the Tuesday of that week and I know for a fact it's going wide here next weekend even though technically there aren't any showtimes right now

-Vader

I haven't called them. I was going to wait till this upcoming week to see, it just sucks to go online and see every border state with 2-3 showings and a complete absence of them in your area.

Legit surprised that this opened in Houston. Need to watch the original first but I will be making plans to see this next week!

Bacon wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Is all you talk about is Thom Yorke when talking about this movie?

more benign than bullying every member of the site

-Vader