Hellboy (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think the choice of Mony Mony does not match any of the visuals at all. But it was a recorded trailer, so I might have a different opinion once it is put online. I like everything else though.

Meh, still look like a person in a prosthetic suit. Hellboy isn't even an interesting character so I don't see how this one is any better than Guillermo del Toro's version.

LEXX wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 9:56 pm
Meh, still look like a person in a prosthetic suit. Hellboy isn't even an interesting character so I don't see how this one is any better than Guillermo del Toro's version.
Being dismisive about a movie adaptation is one thing, but this... :blank: :facepalm: :lol: It's an opinion alright.🕷

Someone can PM this leaked video?

Prefer the prosthetic work on Ron Perlman.

So if anyone still has a link, please PM me. The one Bacon found was already taken down before I could see it...

m4st4 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 11:04 pm
LEXX wrote:
Being dismisive about a movie adaptation is one thing, but this... :blank: :facepalm: :lol: It's an opinion alright.🕷
It’s not fair to be condescending to others’ opinions.
Unless the other is Allstar.

anikom15 wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 6:34 pm
m4st4 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 11:04 pm
LEXX wrote:
It’s not fair to be condescending to others’ opinions.
Unless the other is Allstar.
True, true. It’s just that Hellboy is a large part of who I am, I’ve spent good chunk of my life reading it, and I feel like it’s unfair to judge the character based on one facet only. But fair.🕷️

There are always going to be people who say X is an uninteresting character. At that point the criticism is pointless. If you’re not interested in the material there’s no use talking about it.

That’s why you see me pop up in a select few threads, usually criticizing things. Admittedly, if I am impressed by something I don’t have much to say. I usually speak up about things that should be good but end up terrible (Venom).

anikom15 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 5:27 pm
There are always going to be people who say X is an uninteresting character. At that point the criticism is pointless. If you’re not interested in the material there’s no use talking about it.

That’s why you see me pop up in a select few threads, usually criticizing things. Admittedly, if I am impressed by something I don’t have much to say. I usually speak up about things that should be good but end up terrible (Venom).
It’s the opposite for me because I don’t want to spend my free time on things I dislike, life’s too short.

Admittedly, sometimes things just downright disappoint me so hell yeah I’m gonna speak up.🕷️