Page 15 of 41

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 10:17 am
by Allstar
m4st4 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:24 am
#RehireGunn already has 50 000 supporters:

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-re-hire-james-gunn
It is literally impossible Disney can change their mind right?

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am
by m4st4
Allstar wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 10:17 am
m4st4 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:24 am
#RehireGunn already has 50 000 supporters:

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-re-hire-james-gunn
It is literally impossible Disney can change their mind right?
I believe so yes. Perhaps if this ever reaches 500 000, still too early to tell if it can blow up and turn into Lefts vs. Rights or whatever. But I’m seeing a lot of celebrities picking it up. Directors, actors etc.

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 11:16 am
by Law
Really late on this but GoTG is GoTG because of Gunn. Nobody will come back without him

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 11:41 am
by Allstar
Law wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 11:16 am
Really late on this but GoTG is GoTG because of Gunn. Nobody will come back without him
They’re contractually obligated to return for at least 1 more.

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 12:04 pm
by Law
Allstar wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 11:41 am
Law wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 11:16 am
Really late on this but GoTG is GoTG because of Gunn. Nobody will come back without him
They’re contractually obligated to return for at least 1 more.
Oh, right.. the contracts.

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 12:11 pm
by Ruth
m4st4 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am
Allstar wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 10:17 am
m4st4 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:24 am
#RehireGunn already has 50 000 supporters:

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-re-hire-james-gunn
It is literally impossible Disney can change their mind right?
I believe so yes. Perhaps if this ever reaches 500 000, still too early to tell if it can blow up and turn into Lefts vs. Rights or whatever. But I’m seeing a lot of celebrities picking it up. Directors, actors etc.
Tbh it’s already turned into a left v right clusterfuck. After the initial shock, tons of people immediately saw right through the ulterior motive of the people who “exposed” or supported this. And pretty much every single ‘supportive’ or pearl clutching comment I saw on twitter mentioned left before others even mentioned right lol, as in “jokes on you lefties!! nice to have a taste of your own medicine;)?’ So much for doing this in good faith to “protect the children!!1!1” lol...

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 12:31 pm
by Numbers
Even Ben Shapiro is like: "Naw, man."

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 2:04 pm
by Cilogy
no one tell Disney about RDJ's past

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 2:18 pm
by Sysmatic
Cilogy wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 2:04 pm
no one tell Disney about RDJ's past
Image

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2020)

Posted: July 22nd, 2018, 2:24 pm
by Cilogy
so, as has been referenced before, Waititi is like the only person who could even remotely do this justice, and even then I feel like he's up for bigger things anyway

no doubt, in spite of whether that petition makes a difference, maybe there's already enough of a backlash for the film's profitability

like, this has got to affect their bottom line somehow