Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Technically, he apologized in 2012 specifically for blog posts insensitive toward the LGBT community. These rape/pedophilia tweets are separate from those, but Disney probably knew about those too.

no

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 6:28 pm
Technically, he apologized in 2012 specifically for blog posts insensitive toward the LGBT community. These rape/pedophilia tweets are separate from those, but Disney probably knew about those too.
If they didn't they're not doing their due diligence.

Also the guy made Super.

I'm still in shock over this. I find it ridiculous and I'm no fanboy of Gunn like some on here.

With these Tweets resurfacing, I can understand why Disney would want to cut ties with him. And as far as Gunn's response to all this goes, regarding him personally reflecting on the tweets and the decision made by Disney, he said the right thing.

This won't hurt his career; the only bridge that's burning here is between him and Disney.

:lol:

My only question is whether Disney is moving forward with his script for GOTG 3. If not, then that's going to mess up the MCU slate.

BlairCo wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 7:43 pm
This won't hurt his career; the only bridge that's burning here is between him and Disney.
Not being able to close out one of the defining movie series' of recent decades is a hurt career

Bacon wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 8:06 pm
BlairCo wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Not being able to close out one of the defining movie series' of recent decades is a hurt career
But he'll still be able to make successful creative content, just not with Disney.

Twitter is a platform usually for people to voice your true feelings and color. Gunn obvious exposed himself and his true nature before being famous. You can't erase the internet. Totally serve him right because what he said is pretty bad especially to a company like Disney that catered to mostly kids. Disney is probably pooping in their pants now since they have a pretty large Pedo Ring. Don't tell me Disney didn't know anything about his history. The #metoo movement from opposite side are wrecking havoc.