Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Artemis wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:30 pm
When will Pratt speak up? GoTG helped launch his current career path and I believe Gunn has defended Pratt before when he was getting flack.
https://twitter.com/prattprattpratt/sta ... 9437755392

No idea if this is condemnation of Gunn or those calling for his removal. Vague scripture is almost never a good response to something.

I was at a play in NYC today and after I saw Karen Gillan and Pom Klementieff literally right in front of me exiting the show. They were in the middle of a convo with friends so I did not go up to them. It was tempting but I did not want to be that guy (plus no one else seemingly recognized them), I kind of regret it though because I am such a fan. Both looked gorgeous. I kind of wanted to say how upset I was about the Gunn thing... lmao.

Damn, Drax ain’t messing around. Everyone else is still weighting options (Karen, Pratt, Saldana...) with their obviously hurt but tactical tweets and yet Bautista is openly calling for a war lol. Huge respect since the guy has everything to lose in comparison to his co-stars, acting career wise.

darthnazgul wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 6:18 pm
I know what shock humour is you daft cunt. The occasional zinger, yeah it's surprising. But dozens, hundreds of these statements for years and years, with explicit detail and implicating their own ties to a known pro-pedophilia organisation is too far.
i feel like i'm losing brain cells here. the entire point of shock humor is that there's no such thing as too far lmao.

When Gunn was not making offensive jokes, in serious conversations (I followed him before he got hired for the first Guardians) he said there is no one he hates more than pedophiles. I think it’s possible he’s had direct personal experience with them via himself or people he knew. He made these bad jokes as a way to cope. People make light of really dark twisted stuff as a coping mechanism. He’s also suffered from depression and substance abuse which adds to this theory. Gunn’s story of reinventing himself and finding hope and empathy is inspiring. Is this someone we should blackball from the business?

RehireGunn is definitely blowing up and I’m happy about it.

m4st4 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 3:23 am
It won't change anything.

Nauta wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 5:48 am
m4st4 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 3:23 am
It won't change anything.
Anything? It’s already creating dozens of articles around the web (even Hollywood Reporter picked it up) and currently aiming for 200 000, at least people are expressing their dissapproval.

How does your post follow mine in any logical way?

ok im back to binging the americans now lol