IT: Chapter Two (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
maybe @antovolk knows

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
This is just a guess but I think it will be attached to The Curse of La Llorona and put online a couple of days before.

lol I don't know at what time it's dropping

In exactly five hours

all aboard the hype train choo choo

Still have only seen the first film once. Is the extended edition already out? I'll definitely watch that before I see this in theater

edit: Bill Skarsgård on Pennywise in this film:
“The arc of the first movie is that he, for the first time, experiences fear himself. His last line — ‘Fear…’ — is him experiencing it for the first time, and he’s sort of shocked and perplexed and surprised. Like, what is this? He’s inflicted fear on his prey, and he’s very focused on fear, but he’s never experienced it himself. Now he’s experienced something that he has been inflicting on others and … there’s a shift leading into the second movie.
It fuels hatred and anger towards the kids, who will be adults in this one, so I think there might be an even more vicious Pennywise. He’s really going after it.
There’s a lot to explore. You can change him or make him whackier, but he’s not really bound to continuity in the sense that a normal character would be. We can explore his unpredictability now that we’ve established the character for the audience. We can still sort of shock them.”

10 minutes!

Digging the footage

Yeah, it looks okay