Untitled DCEU Batgirl Film (TBD)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I like this move for Whedon.
RIFA wrote:Bella Thorne
please god no

I do like the BDH suggestion tho.

LOL, after all the years of the DC fanboys on here trashing Whedon this news is hysterical.

Congrats though, you will probably get a good and entertaining movie for once.

How many of these things do you need?
Allstar wrote:Image

I may have trashed him for Age of Ultron. Other than that I like his work. Though he can take a lesson or two to write distinctive dialogues for his characters. They all speak in same snarky, witty manner.

shauner111 wrote:
Pratham wrote:Rooney Mara
Hahaha no.
boohoohoo yes

Pratham wrote:I may have trashed him for Age of Ultron. Other than that I like his work. Though he can take a lesson or two to write distinctive dialogues for his characters. They all speak in same snarky, witty manner.
He's like the nerd version of Aaron Sorkin. There is no doubt that they are good writers and can tell a story, but the dialogue is annoying.

Allstar wrote:LOL, after all the years of the DC fanboys on here trashing Whedon this news is hysterical.
This kinda is funny tbh

I'm curious to which Batgirl he's going with, Barbara or Cassandra...... :think:

Oh, what could have been...

akv1984 wrote:
Pratham wrote:I may have trashed him for Age of Ultron. Other than that I like his work. Though he can take a lesson or two to write distinctive dialogues for his characters. They all speak in same snarky, witty manner.
He's like the nerd version of Aaron Sorkin. There is no doubt that they are good writers and can tell a story, but the dialogue is annoying.
comparing Sorkin to Whedon is irresponsible