Venom (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I saw this in IMAX tonight and was pleasantly surprised. I was afraid it would be gross and scary (I know next to nothing about the comic book character), but it wasn't. Hardy did a great job with the two characters and their rather hilarious relationship. It was a lot funnier than I expected. I thought the pacing was good, with a good blend of action and quieter stuff. The two hours went by quickly for me. The audience was small but seemed to enjoy the show. Lots of laughter. I hope they do a sequel.

Forum Pro
Law
I have never seen a worse movie

Law wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm
You’re just hating just to hate!!!!
Baniac wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 10:40 pm
I saw this in IMAX tonight and was pleasantly surprised. I was afraid it would be gross and scary (I know next to nothing about the comic book character), but it wasn't. Hardy did a great job with the two characters and their rather hilarious relationship. It was a lot funnier than I expected. I thought the pacing was good, with a good blend of action and quieter stuff. The two hours went by quickly for me. The audience was small but seemed to enjoy the show. Lots of laughter. I hope they do a sequel.
You’re hilarious.

Allstar wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:06 pm
Law wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm
You’re just hating just to hate!!!!
Baniac wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 10:40 pm
You’re hilarious.
That moment you realize allstar is worse than he ever was round here. :lol: 🕷️

That moment you realize m4 is as sensitive as ever and has no sense of humor still. :lol:

Forum Pro
Law
He's achieving symbiosis!!!!!

Law wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:54 pm
How bad was Hardy in this?

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:59 pm
Law wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:54 pm
How bad was Hardy in this?
He was fine when it was Eddie Brock fucking around with Venom but everything else was pure trash

Allstar wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:49 pm
That moment you realize m4 is as sensitive as ever and has no sense of humor still. :lol:
Replace m4 with Allstar and this is such a true statement

Allstar wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 11:49 pm
Uhm...🕷️