Get Out (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It Bacon, It. Not IT, but It. I swear to god the film's name is not IT.£

Master Virgo wrote:It Bacon, It. Not IT, but It. I swear to god the film's name is not IT.£
People are saying IT to differentiate it (lol) from the miniseries. I'm definitely not the only one.

Bacon wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:It Bacon, It. Not IT, but It. I swear to god the film's name is not IT.£
People are saying IT to differentiate it (lol) from the miniseries. I'm definitely not the only one.
I like to post it as IT. So there. :P

Bacon wrote:I went on Wikipedia yesterday and Get Out is listed there among the top 3 best horror films of all time and I did a double take.
...that's not what Wikipedia is for. Where is that?

Bacon wrote:
Yeah I started referring to It as IT since for about a week I kept capitalizing "It" when texting about the movie on my phone, and then my phone started auto capitalizing every single "it" I typed.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
Bacon wrote:I went on Wikipedia yesterday and Get Out is listed there among the top 3 best horror films of all time and I did a double take.
...that's not what Wikipedia is for. Where is that?
Oh I'm aware. I'm not taking it seriously but I was skimming this page and found it. It is labelled as one of the top 3 comedy films and one of the top 3 horror films based off its RT acclaim.

Here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... d_the_best

So not Wikipedia then, but RT. That makes more sense.