Serenity (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah... I actually enjoyed the film :D
The biggest giveaway that something was up is Anne Hathaway's character. She's so one dimensional it's obvious.

Seriously dug this, it's pulpy, it's (purposefully) trashy, *adopts McConaughey drawl* you just gotta let it take you on that ride, man. Leave your cynicism at the door...with the sincerity with which everyone, the cast and Knight, commit to it all, I couldn't help getting swept up in it. Oddly enough being spoiled on it (though I still wish I haven't been) helped appreciate a few choices and touches early on that others would only catch on second watch. Anyway, this is absolutely worth a watch even just to see how you feel about it.

what the fuck lmao

-Vader

Is this the Venom of 2019? Like even though it did shit box office, it's a certifiable meme movie

There's no better way to react to this movie then with a good ol' W T F.

McC and Hathaway have truly embarrassed themselves here. Hathaway is by and large pretty inept in her choices when not working with Nolan. McC is back to his old days as well.

Allstar wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:27 pm
McC and Hathaway have truly embarrassed themselves here. Hathaway is by and large pretty inept in her choices when not working with Nolan. McC is back to his old days as well.
So true. And what's up with McC going back to irrelevancy all of a sudden?

Vader182 wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 9:39 pm
what the fuck lmao

-Vader
can't wait

Ace wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 10:07 pm

wow

if you told me tommy wiseau directed this i would not be surprised