VilleneuveFans.com

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Been thinking about this seriously for a while, so if I foot the bill and bought this domain, would anyone be willing to help me, like ... do something with it? lol

Don't know shit about web page html whoozit whatsit, still doing research about web hosting costs and whatever, but I feel like I have a decent eye for how things look on a design level.

Suggestions? Advice? Image
Last edited by Cilogy on December 22nd, 2016, 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Webhosting costs are not that expensive. (for start at least)

Creating the website, periodic maintenance, updates, and a solid SEO structure from the beginning is what costs more.

Given Blade Runner hitting next year I would be in for funding a nolanfans-like site for Denis. I'm sure the site would be able to sustain itself within 10-12 months and generate a bit of profit as well. The earliest you launch it the better so that it has time to grow until October. I think if you open it before march-april then you're good for a boomin' fall.

yeah I would pretty much shamelessly copy what Teddy and Alex have set up here, like whether they like it or not

definitely wanna do it soon before 2049 comes out

I'm sure Teddy has license for all of this so copying it directly would include Teddy giving whoever is involved his blessing or asking for some fees in return (If I would be Teddy I would franchise the shit out of the concept of this site).

But ofc something similar and simplistic is the idea. I'd choose a darker palette of colors tho. And I'd make it a bit glossier.
Last edited by RIFA on December 21st, 2016, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it's taken

shit

maybe .net instead lol
Last edited by Cilogy on December 21st, 2016, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIFA wrote:I'm sure Teddy has license for all of this so copying it directly would include Teddy giving whoever is involved his blessing or asking for some fees in return.

But ofc something similar and simplistic is the idea. I'd choose a darker palette of colors tho. And I'd make it a bit glossier.
Lol what is this, 2005 php

Wish it would be that easy lol.

I would love to do the online marketing and upkeep and maintain the site and social media accounts. So i'm in to help out anyway I can.
Last edited by Artemis on December 22nd, 2016, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gif avys for that eventual data clutter and I'm all yours babe.

From another thread:
Sysmatic wrote:Image