VilleneuveFans.com

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis wrote:Have you seen the rest of his work?
I've seen...

Very capable director with exciting future prospects... but still, future. October is possibly when he becomes something more for me.

Nolan, Tarantino, Fincher, PTA... those guys give me the goosebumps just by announcing something new.

k lol, I still have to see one or two of his short films.

m4st4 wrote:
Nomis wrote:Have you seen the rest of his work?
I've seen...

Very capable director with exciting future prospects... but still, future. October is possibly when he becomes something more for me.

Nolan, Tarantino, Fincher, PTA... those guys give me the goosebumps just by announcing something new.
But Arrival..

prowlercomesaround wrote:But Arrival..
Amazing movie, both times.

Don't see myself watching it for the third time, unless I'm on a Villeneuveathon in a couple of years due to Dune exploding and BR2049 delivering the payload, lol.

I think I can wait with a Villeneuveathon when Dune comes out lol

His first film is the only one i haven't seen. I still think Incendies is his best. Prisoners is a close second.

m4st4 wrote:Now that the place is almost a reality... I don't feel like posting there, ever. :(

Blade Runner 2049 will either be his Batman Begins for me, or I'll simply continue following his career from a safe distance.
lol there's no point for another forum when we have an established community here

what the fuck is this horse drawn bullshit

Bacon wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Now that the place is almost a reality... I don't feel like posting there, ever. :(

Blade Runner 2049 will either be his Batman Begins for me, or I'll simply continue following his career from a safe distance.
lol there's no point for another forum when we have an established community here
Denis fans however don't necessarily intersect with Nolan fans. So there is a point since there is an audience. Also, Denis can become quite big through BR and Dune so it's the smart thing to do if you want to create a platform for a director with already a solid following and huge potential.

Hence why taking on to make a dedicated villeneuve website is not pointless. It's a small investment that can become a wise investment in the long run.

investment? i doubt uncle ted would call NF an investment :P