VilleneuveFans.com

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
prince0gotham wrote:VilenueveFans is like Edmund's planet from Interstellar. Possibly our only remaining hope for a future.
That's beautiful man. But NF ain't that dusty yet yo.

Michaelf2225 wrote:yes pls
im 1000% down with this. let's do it

the_red_ninja wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:VilenueveFans is like Edmund's planet from Interstellar. Possibly our only remaining hope for a future.
That's beautiful man. But NF ain't that dusty yet yo.
we'll see after dirtkirk

the_red_ninja wrote:That's beautiful man. But NF ain't that dusty yet yo.
We used to look up in the sky and wonder where Nolan is. Now we just look down and worry about Villeneuve's place in the dirt.

How about for VillenueveFans and if It becomes a thing, ChazelleFans, be sister sites of Nolan Fans and not just it's own thing ? Linking the sites together could help with the inital launch.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:How about for VillenueveFans and if It becomes a thing, ChazelleFans, be sister sites of Nolan Fans and not just it's own thing ? Linking the sites together could help with the inital launch.
Let's not forget ShyamalanFans.

m4st4 wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:How about for VillenueveFans and if It becomes a thing, ChazelleFans, be sister sites of Nolan Fans and not just it's own thing ? Linking the sites together could help with the inital launch.
But what about NolanTalk ? Does anyone still remember that ?

m4st4 wrote:
Teddy already owns MNightfans. We trolled it once.

I think they could play very well as sister sites, for obvious reasons. Keep the forums small until there is a larger Dville exclusive audience there. I wouldn't want a bunch of people from here to migrate. And as a sister site, when Dville becomes HUGE next year, it may actually drive some people back to this one.

I've seen 4 of his films and really love all of them. Prisoners is my favorite for sure. And even if Bladerunner blows, this guys output is so rapid and highquality we will forgive him very rapidly. He doesn't NEED to be a blockbuster director. He can do fine in the midrange.

I don't know much about website shit, but I would certainly be an active user.

So, on a more serious note, I'm gearing up to be hired at my fucking dream job and I have some health issues (that are actually a lot bigger than I realized) I have to deal with which will likely take up a lot of my time and money in the next few months

Considering the startup and maintenance costs of running a fansite, as well as the time invested, I cannot see myself doing this

Is anyone willing to take the lead on it? MyCocaine still has ownership of the domain, so nothing has really started.

It looks like people are really into this and I know people wouldn't want all that excitement to rest on the shoulders of someone who isn't fully engaged, but I can certainly help out in a support role.

In other words, I'm sort of unreliable and this is a cool enough idea that it should be in the hands of someone who is more dedicated.
Last edited by Cilogy on January 21st, 2017, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.