⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊙∩⋵ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I have a question. With this movie probably ending with...
... Water of Life sequence. Is it possible it also ends with Paul getting the blue eyes?

Yeah I guess so
By that time Paul has probably taken a lot of melange and you only get the eyes of the Ibad once you have a diet high in the spice melange.
Besides, I really wonder how they're going to portray the eyes of the Ibad though. So far none of the iterations have been successful lol

Fingers crossed they don't glow and not everyone with the blue-in-blue eyes has exactly the same colour they're not White Walkers lol

So 2049 begins with K's green eye opening, and Dune could end with Paul's blue-in-blue eyes opening

I see it as the ultimate Hero's Journey trope, ending it a la Avatar... But we all know Dune was the bigg daddy for them all.

Can't believe it's this year!

Recently bought a special edition DUNE, might post some pictures later.

Tenetdrome wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 1:52 pm
So 2049 begins with K's green eye opening, and Dune could end with Paul's blue-in-blue eyes opening
Nah

That's
Juri's eye, Goslings eyes are blue
@m4: lol yeah but I don't think Villeneuve will end it the same way as Cameron did lol

m4st4 wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 1:58 pm
I see it as the ultimate Hero's Journey trope, ending it a la Avatar... But we all know Dune was the bigg daddy for them all.

Can't believe it's this year!

Recently bought a special edition DUNE, might post some pictures later.

Official logo bitches!

And warner bros.fr apparently showed a bunch of photos behind closed doors, we're getting closer!

Let this one rotate too...
Hype intensifies

I feel like my body is ready, but deep down I know it ain't...

Yes for rotation!

I'm too hyped for footage, photos, anything

March would be amazing... But I'm expecting maximum media coverage so Bond seems more appropriate.

Edit: friendly reminder that this is Denis' first film where he has absolute creative control: director-writer-producer. I'm saying we ain't ready.