Trailer Rankings - December 2019

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
1. Shazam!

2. Glass
3. Aquaman

4. Godzilla (Why? Why they make this movie?)

1) Glass (basically the only thing that really made me excited for something this Comic Con. One of the weakest cons in YEARS. The lack of Marvel and Star Wars didn't help, but even FOX skipping the event was brutal. DC and Sony had the con all to themselves and didn't deliver at all. WB didn't announce anything. hey could have made a big splash with Joker, inviting Joaquin. No Batman news, they could have at least come out with the new Batman actor, or give us a name at least, or even an update from Matt Reeves. It seems like that movie is still far from being made. Shame. SHyamalan rises this Con)

2) Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
3) Aquaman
4) Shazam!
5) Godzilla: King of Monsters

ShahrokhSam wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 6:49 am
1. Shazam!

2. Glass
3. Aquaman

4. Godzilla (Why? Why they make this movie?)
wat

For me, the best trailer was Godzilla: King of the Monsters, but the trailer that made me the most excited for a movie was Aquaman.

BlairCo wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:16 am
For me, the best trailer was Godzilla: King of the Monsters, but the trailer that made me the most excited for a movie was Aquaman.
The trailer for Aquaman actually dampened my excitement for the movie.

I wasn't bowled over by any of these new trailers (Shazam !,Godzilla,Aquaman and Fantastic Beasts ...) but..

GODZILLA is the only good trailer

I haven't seen all trailers but I most liked Godzilla's and Aquaman's. I'm not a big fan of the 2014 Godzilla but this showed a more interesting hook for the human characters and a very grand sense of scale. They're definitely going to pull those crazy big monsters off on screen. They look fantastic already. Can't wait to see the film in the best possible way. Which for me is a Laser projection with Atmos sound. Please tell me the sound is being mixed in atmos lol. Does anybody know anything about the DI? I saw it was shot with the Alexa 65 which is basically 4K, which is nice.

Aquaman's trailer finally showed us what the underwater world will look like and it's gorgeous. I love that 2/3 of the film is set underwater. Can't wait to see those lengthy scenes set in such a beautiful environment. Wan is going all out.

Shazam's trailer... So far it's a hard pass in theater. I'm not feeling it at all. Best thing I can say about is is that Levi looks to be doing allright and the costume looks pretty good, except for that intensely yellow lightning bolt. It looks a lot better when the light is on lol

I'll see Fantastic Beasts 2 in theater anyway so I'm skipping the trailer.

I really dig Unbreakable but Glass left me cold. I'm interested in Glass but I don't want to be spoiled by the trailer.