2017-2018 Awards Season

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Either lock this thread or put him down.

I'm out.

In the words of our prince Rifa - "let people fucking vent"

Or does that rule only apply to himself and those that agree with him?

MyCocaine wrote:Either lock this thread or put him down.

I'm out.
:wave:

Ruth wrote:In the words of our prince Rifa - "let people fucking vent"

Or does that rule only apply to himself and those that agree with him?
:facepalm: @ not understanding context

Master Virgo wrote:Final warning. Don't throw disrespectful remarks at each other.£
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

ChristNolan wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Final warning. Don't throw disrespectful remarks at each other.£
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
Do elderberries smell bad? I've never seen one.£

I feel like, the way this site handles confrontation is often times, very immature. Trying to comprehend different perspectives is very important in any discussion, but it seems to me, that it is frequently neglected because some members are adamant in their reasoning. Nothing wrong with that but for a civil discussion to flourish, there needs to be openness toward other’s opinions, even if, you completely disagree with it.

Get Out has serious potential to being remembered once award season starts. The remarkable box-office run, plus the universal praise will, no doubt, bring it in to discussion for many major categories. The true sign of whether it has any chance will be once the critics awards start happening. This is a film that needs tremendous help from critics to have any chance. I think, that'll happen.

Let me just clear the air. I didnt mean to offend anyone and I apologize for accusing people of being racist. I would like to just move on and most importantly get along with everyone. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any disruption I caused this forum.

Thank You

bootsy wrote:Let me just clear the air. I didnt mean to offend anyone and I apologize for accusing people of being racist. I would like to just move on and most importantly get along with everyone. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any disruption I caused this forum.

Thank You
Respect.£

At the rate at which we get upset over minuscule shit ... this forum is a fucking goldmine paradise for trolls.