Red Dead Redemption 2

A place to discuss music and video games.
Map doesn't need to be massive, just dense. Well, I hope there's more Monument Valley type scenery but that's too far away from Mexico and I'll miss Mexico... but perhaps more Injuns could compensate for that.

A simple port would be unfortunate. But of course GTAV's PC version was essentially rebuilt from the ground up, so I have some faith remaining.

Kinda surprised it's Fall of 2017, seems sooner than I expected.

Was hoping to get rid of my fucking PS4 though.

JohnConstantine wrote:Makes sense not to include PC. RDR was also not on PC. Maybe PC later a la GTAV. Frankly I personally don't care *fondles his PS4* :P
lmao

Hope it's a little faster than GTA's porting hell if they even do it, it's nigh impossible avoiding the game or story for a whole year or two.

This entire thread is gonna be people bitching about muh PCs isnt lol. Anyways,

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2

??????

yeah let's whine about the title on page 2

Anyone think the map that leaked back in May might be legit?

To be fair the title kinda trash lol.

But im dying for some good western game man... The setting is just perfect for something atmospheric and chilling/relaxing.

Also, the things prince showed me about this game... I mean I knew about the rave reviews but it's just sad. I guess I really need that PS4 lol.

JohnConstantine wrote:Makes sense not to include PC.
Actually... it kinda doesn't considering the context of what's been going on in the last few years between the PC community and Rockstar.

But yeah... I still have faith. Maybe MAYBE... they think of doing a GTA V and in 2018 we'll get BOTH? How awesome that would be?

Plus RDR wasn't on PS4 or Xbox One either. 2 is making the jump, so why not add it to PC?

I think the major studios are just trying to get people to stop playing on PC by putting out these half done ports and stuff like that. Sad.