Red Dead Redemption 2

A place to discuss music and video games.
the memes on reddit are 🔥

Cilogy wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 11:09 am
EctoCooler31 wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 10:13 am
Okay, I think I can safely say that this is not my type of game.
I probably put about 50 or so hours into it
What's wrong with it? I'm the same with FTL, my first and only roguelike lol :lol:

Still not sure online will capture my attention. Come on Rockstar, release something.🕷

m4st4 wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 4:26 pm
Still not sure online will capture my attention. Come on Rockstar, release something.🕷
shall I

bring out the meme

In the epilogue now. Arthur Morgan is the finest protagonist Rockstar has done. Certainly the most compelling.

I really wanna dive into people's thoughts and dissections of the story and characters, but I wanna wrap everything up first.
Fuck Micah.

Yeah, I liked that R* wasn't heavy handed or cartoonish with the characters. Arthur is pretty great.

tho

Ace
‘Red Dead Online’ Beta Begins Roll-Out Tuesday
https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/re ... ssion=true
The beta for the online portion of “Red Dead Redemption 2” goes live in waves this week with those who purchased the Ultimate version of the game gaining access Tuesday, anyone who played in the first few days of the game’s launch gaining access Wednesday and Thursday and everyone else by Friday.

The beta, which is free for those who own the game, is designed to be the beginning of “Red Dead Online,” meaning that it won’t run for a limited time and that developers hope to allow players to keep their progress in the game.

“Red Dead Online” is an “evolution” of the original “Red Dead Redemption’s” multiplayer mode, which will combine narrative elements with both cooperative and competitive gameplay options. “Red Dead Online” will continue to receive updates throughout its life cycle as it relies on the base “Red Dead Redemption 2” to exist as its foundation.

“Red Dead Online” will feature an open world that is home to all of the animals of the single-player game. It will include support for hunting, fishing, treasuring hunting, posses, camps and a variety of competitive modes. While the game won’t have the complex, threaded single-player storyline of “Red Dead Redemption 2,” it will feature a sort of narrative tied to cooperative play for the online game’s posses.

Fingers crossed this goes smoother than GTA Online's launch. And doesn't become a micro-transaction fest like it eventually became.