Red Dead Redemption 2

A place to discuss music and video games.
I lost my first horse to bounty hunters, I couldn't outrun them and they shot my horse then killed me straight after falling off it. I really didn't intend on doing it, but I had luckily made a manual save about 5 minutes before and shamefully reloaded that save.

Unfortunately, I did weirdly lose my Arabian horse when I hitched it up at a stage coach station. As I entered the short cutscenes where the stage coach spawns, it somehow shunted my horse onto the adjacent train track with an oncoming train. As I exited the cutscene in the new destination, the game notified that the horse was killed and I needed to pick up my saddle. I had the horse for literally half an hour and they're not exactly cheap! :evil:

Dude

The final moments of chapter 3 officially made this the best game I've ever played and have a feeling there's so much more to come

Cilogy wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 1:02 am
Dude

The final moments of chapter 3 officially made this the best game I've ever played and have a feeling there's so much more to come
the last third of ch3 is fucking amazing and honestly ch4 is even better in a lot of ways

-Vader

Cilogy wrote:
Dude

You have noooooo idea boah.

Im soon done with Epilogue 2. By this point the game has stampeded over my feels so many times I though I'll have lost all sensitivity but the game kept topping itself all the time in all manner of ways and seeing where this is all going I don't even know man. I'm long past the "favorite game" point now. Feels like an operatic but at the same time intimate saga crunched into one single game.

prince0gotham wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 7:26 am
Cilogy wrote:
Dude

You have noooooo idea boah.

Im soon done with Epilogue 2. By this point the game has stampeded over my feels so many times I though I'll have lost all sensitivity but the game kept topping itself all the time in all manner of ways and seeing where this is all going I don't even know man. I'm long past the "favorite game" point now. Feels like an operatic but at the same time intimate saga crunched into one single game.
NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER WE'RE TOGETHER

About chapter 3:
when Arthur is captured by the O'Driscolls and shot, I really wish that was drawn out more. Or at least moved to a different part of the story, like the prologue. Otherwise I returned to camp, a few weeks pass off screen and then I'm back to skinning deer and patting dogs saying "yer a good boah" like it's another typical day.

It was such a big moment which I felt was immediately overshadowed by the battle with the Greys and Braithwaites in the subsequent mission.

But speaking of that when you approach the Braithwaite manor under the canopy of trees as a gang, absolutely chilling. Then you proceed to destroy the family and their house. The music, the fire, the character dialogue. Amazing stuff. Makes you feel like a true goddamn villain.

there was something cut from or after that mission for sure and you could feel it but soon after i stopped thinking about it

Btw, a few days after the fire i stumbled into the mannor by accident and checked out the house. Found the burnt body of that old hag and took her brooch, sold it for like 50 bucks or something. Place was still guarded tho so watch out.
Btw make sure you do all Strauss missions always. Very important.

god fucking dammit I just had the ending spoiled for me through a meme on reddit

motherfucker

can't do shit on the internet anymore when a big media thing is released
Last edited by Cilogy on November 15th, 2018, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thats ironic cuz you might wanna put that in a tag since some things are so easy to assume/anticipate
anyway i welcomed that spoiler like hell

oops sorry, edited

I guess I meant I only had a part of the ending spoiled, so I think there's more I dont know