Red Dead Redemption 2

A place to discuss music and video games.
So dumb question, if I have a friend that has a PS4 copy, I can’t get in trouble for just installing the disc in my system will I lol? Like no penalties from Rockstar or anything right? I’m guessing not, but I have no idea how those things work lol.

PowerDump wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 5:32 pm
So dumb question, if I have a friend that has a PS4 copy, I can’t get in trouble for just installing the disc in my system will I lol? Like no penalties from Rockstar or anything right? I’m guessing not, but I have no idea how those things work lol.
You won't at all, you'd just need to have the disc to play it.

There was a big kick-up at the start of this generation when Xbox One was originally planned to make it so that discs were locked to a console, so sharing games or getting pre-owned copies like that wouldn't have been feasible. They backed down but not before Sony did this:

will likely have my PS4 spend the whole day installing it while I'm at work

lol why the fuck is it so big, do the horses travel into space?

I heard there were like 150 000 dialogue lines recorded just for the horses

I was expecting better reviews.

Yeah, not even one of ems above 10 or 100% whats going on??

I have to say, I love the few topics out there saying Rockstar payed reviewers off or that reviewers were “too afraid” to give such a game lower scores. That narrative for some people will never stop :lol:

Watching the reviews...

Real life Westworld in our grasp. 🕷️

holy shit you get dirty and then you can go into town and have a bath wtf is this bullshit my body is not ready

Cilogy wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 9:28 am
holy shit you get dirty and then you can go into town and have a bath wtf is this bullshit my body is not ready
but kingdom come deliverance already does this