Sucker Punch (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sounds pretty interesting

Sucker Punch is Zack Snyder's first movie not based on previous material, but an original idea that he came up with and turned into a screenplay with co-writer Steve Shibuya. The story follows a girl (Emily Browning - Baby Doll) who is institutionalized by her stepfather. Retreating to an imaginative "alternative reality" as a coping method, she envisions a strategy which will help her, and a group of other girls, escape the mental hospital they're stuck in. The EW article says to "expect fantasy dreamscapes filled with dragons, zombie soldiers, steampunk sci-fi and monolithic mecha." Whoa! "Anything I thought was cool got put in the movie," Snyder says.

must see :shock:

I'm not sure what to think about this. I haven't really been a fan of Snyder's movies, so this is a "iffy" for me. Btw, Vanessa Hudgens? really? :wtf:

Also, it seems like the "alternate realities" concept is gonna take off soon.... I wonder why... :lol:

bLaZe wrote:I'm not sure what to think about this. I haven't really been a fan of Snyder's movies, so this is a "iffy" for me. Btw, Vanessa Hudgens? really? :wtf:

Also, it seems like the "alternate realities" concept is gonna take off soon.... I wonder why... :lol:
because this reality sucks

as always I would give the "F" word to Mr. Snyder

This film has been on my rader for about a year now, but I know absolutely nothing about it. Love Zack Snyder, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Hot babes? Count me in.

DantarionTheBook wrote:More pics of the characters and their names.

http://screenrant.com/sucker-punch-char ... oss-69724/
looks like shit in my opinion, I heard the guy wants to do the 300 prequel Xerxes without even knowing what the writer of the comic book has in mind, what a waste

This just looks great. Can't wait for the Teaser Trailer that is sure to crop up soon. I'm just hoping that this scoops up a good R rating as opposed to a PG-13.