Sucker Punch (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Heat -I-

I need to see more Michael Bay. Fuck, I love Heat. Al Pacino..."it's because SHE HAS A BIG ASSSS!" :thumbup:

Zack Snyder....I like him a bit. I thought 300 was actually a bit original with the look of it all and the designs, esp. the monsters.
So many movies nowadays are just candy coated CGI competition films...they look so similar.

Thank frickin' Nolan he doesn't want this next Batman in CGI, or at least having alot of it. CGI Bane...while it would make sense if he were to grow huge with the venom meds., Nolan will at least turn down the idea if he were to look like those 3D digital animated cartoon characters that are supposed to be real life.

SantomTheWhite wrote:Heat -I-
I need to see more Michael Bay. Fuck, I love Heat. Al Pacino..."it's because SHE HAS A BIG ASSSS!" :thumbup:
:wtf: Michael Bay didn't direct Heat

I need to see more Michael Bay. Fuck, I love Heat. Al Pacino..."it's because SHE HAS A BIG ASSSS!" :thumbup:.
Micheal Mann directed Heat not Micheal Bay and by the way Vincent Hanna said : it's because she has a grrrrr---eat ass.

alright double fail...I was thinking of Michael Mann. yeah. grrreaatt ass. same thing :P

allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Sorry
Do not apologize to that douche. He will send you a picture of his genitals.
Are you serious? I have no idea what you are talking about.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

mastervirgo wrote:

I need to see more Michael Bay. Fuck, I love Heat. Al Pacino..."it's because SHE HAS A BIG ASSSS!" :thumbup:.
Micheal Mann directed Heat not Micheal Bay and by the way Vincent Hanna said : it's because she has a grrrrr---eat ass.
Since you went ahead and decided to correct his quote, I couldn't resist correcting you. Vincent says, "Cuz she got a great ass!"

steveportee wrote:
mastervirgo wrote: Micheal Mann directed Heat not Micheal Bay and by the way Vincent Hanna said : it's because she has a grrrrr---eat ass.
Since you went ahead and decided to correct his quote, I couldn't resist correcting you. Vincent says, "Cuz she got a great ass!"
she's got a great ass. lol I think you and me should do this forever.£

mastervirgo wrote:
steveportee wrote:
she's got a great ass. lol I think you and me should do this forever.£
Yes we could. Hate to disagree with you, but I definitely don't remember hearing an s at the end of she. She's would be the correct word, but Vincent is too cool to worry about grammar.

They've got to get as many teenage boys to see this film as possible.