Aladdin (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well I only recently realized Naomi Scott is half-Indian and has a great singing voice so leading cast works for me. Starting to cope and accept that Big Willie is Genie and that’s how it goes for this adaptation. The strongest point is director right now, that can’t hurt.

You guys are not ready for Alan Menken’s Speechless, Naomi is singing and it’s one of the original new songs. Really, really good stuff.

If this is the song it sucks big time. Does not fit Aladdin at all.

It ‘sucks big time’, sure... From the original composer and writers of La La Land lyrics, here to be judged by a random forum poster.

m4st4 wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 5:44 pm
It ‘sucks big time’, sure... From the original composer and writers of La La Land lyrics, here to be judged by a random forum poster.
What does La La Land have anything to do with this crap? Why did you think it didn't make it into the original movie? So they couldn't come up with a new and better song(s) they have to pull this off the cutting room floor from the trash. Tell me what original song from La La Land is even memorable?

LEXX wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 7:07 pm
m4st4 wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 5:44 pm
What does La La Land have anything to do with this crap? Why did you think it didn't make it into the original movie? So they couldn't come up with a new and better song(s) they have to pull this off the cutting room floor from the trash. Tell me what original song from La La Land is even memorable?
...because they don’t time travel?

And blocked, for my peaceful days. ;)

LEXX wrote:
Tell me what original song from La La Land is even memorable?
Dude, get hearing aids. There's no shame in seeking help.

Numbers wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 7:35 pm
LEXX wrote:
Tell me what original song from La La Land is even memorable?
Dude, get hearing aids. There's no shame in seeking help.

An Oscar worthy song. LMAO!!! Must have been a pretty bad year. It's OK to admit the song is mediocre garbage.

Why the fuck is this guy not banned?! We’re too meak, that’s why.