Aladdin (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 12:41 am
Why the fuck is this guy not banned?! We’re too meak, that’s why.
This is like....what? Thread 3? That he's derailed?

Bacon wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 1:55 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 12:41 am
Why the fuck is this guy not banned?! We’re too meak, that’s why.
This is like....what? Thread 3? That he's derailed?

How the fuck did I derailed this thread? You people were derailing with your bitching and crying about Brie Larson in the Avengers thread and you don't see me complaining or crying about it. The song is from the movie and I'm responding to idiots who are trolling me. I fucking didn't attack anyone. They the one who started with attacking me with their responses. That sensitive "m4st4 " can't take criticism and anyone's opinion he doesn't agreed with he just want people banned. Good thing he's not the mod or else this place will be empty.

If I were the mod, I’d ban myself and your sorry ass. Derailing threads is something other sites wouldn’t take lightly. You as much as sneeze and you’re done. The fact that we’re still talking about this and you’re still here and we’re still de-railing is ludicrous.

m4st4 wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 3:08 am
If I were the mod, I’d ban myself and your sorry ass. Derailing threads is something other sites wouldn’t take lightly. You as much as sneeze and you’re done. The fact that we’re still talking about this and you’re still here and we’re still de-railing is ludicrous.
I have a feeling you're the real troll here. Seems like you been following me to find something to troll about and I have noticed that. Seems like you have a bone to grind with me ever since I got you banned for the day. I'm pretty sure you use "fucker" and "idiot" was pretty much geared towards me in some of the posts after mine so that way you can get away with it being unintentionally attacking me. Maybe you should practice what you're preaching since you're bitching about the Brie Larson in the Avenger thread isn't derailing it. Hypocrite.
Last edited by LEXX on April 26th, 2019, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alright pal, whatever you say. :thumbup:

Warning for both, ban for anyone who continues this in any other thread. Also LEXX this was your third warning in the last ten days, it better be the last one in quite some time.£

Master Virgo wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 4:35 am
Warning for both, ban for anyone who continues this in any other thread. Also LEXX this was your third warning in the last ten days, it better be the last one in quite some time.£
See, that’s the problem right there, my friend - warnings. His third?!
Just fucking ban me as an example. I don’t want no troll calling me a hypocrite.

:blank:

I'm not feeling this movie and I got annoyed every time they played the trailer before Endgame (TROS should've been in its place :evil: ). But I slightly feel like I should support it because... representation :roll:

What’s the point of making a movie if you’re just gonna put clips of everything online?