The Town (2010)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Jonas Agersø wrote:Why did they spoil that Ben is really the kidnapper in the trailer? seems like a big sell out..
I was going to post the same thing! Huge spoiler there!

But this movie does look pretty good. The cast looks great.

akv1984 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Why did they spoil that Ben is really the kidnapper in the trailer? seems like a big sell out..
I was going to post the same thing! Huge spoiler there!

But this movie does look pretty good. The cast looks great.
When I watched it, I was like, Danm! that could have been great if they just wouldn't have spoiled it in the danm trailer, and kept it to the end of the film instead, but anyway I have no idea what this film is about, perhaps the scene which we are talking about is in the beginning, if not, what a failure. ;)

I saw the trailer in front of Inception yesterday and it looked so cool, my bf leaned over and said, "We could see that together if you want." :lol:

And I think Ben being the kidnapper would be revealed pretty early on in the film anyway. If not, they need Nolan as a marketing consultant. :lol: Whatever, it looks cool.

i think theres more to the movie than just that

I though that was really obvious from the get go of the trailer. Even if they didn't reveal it I would have guessed that. I doubt its a big spoiler.

I saw the trailer. Won't be seeing it. They just compacted the whole movie within a 2 minute trailer. MAN, I hate when they do that!

chee wrote:I saw the trailer. Won't be seeing it. They just compacted the whole movie within a 2 minute trailer. MAN, I hate when they do that!
I'll watch it, but only because I loved Gone Baby Gone so much, that I really want this one to be good as well, but it won't be as good.

This movie looks very cliche and borderline stupid. But, living in Massachusetts, a shoot out at Fenway is an amazing sight. The only reason I will see this is because Jon Hamm is in it. I dont even watch Mad Men and I love this guy!

I called that twist before they even revealed it, it was incredibly obvious. But this looks interesting and I'll probably see it.

i think Blake Lively is unbelivably attractive.