Last Film You Watched? VI

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Posts: 7675
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:02 pm
Nistopher Colon wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 11:58 am
you're welcome
pm me and tell me who you are i swear i won’t tell anyone lmao
I'm like pretty sure it's Cil

Posts: 328
Joined: January 2019
Artemis wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 11:02 am
Franchise fans when a movie gets a bad review: FUCK RT
Franchise fans when a movie gets a good review: OMG I LOVE RT.
You can say Marvel and DC ;)

Posts: 7675
Joined: August 2009
Demoph wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:27 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 11:02 am
Franchise fans when a movie gets a bad review: FUCK RT
Franchise fans when a movie gets a good review: OMG I LOVE RT.
You can say Marvel and DC ;)
It happened with Godzilla too lol. Gotta cover all my bases :lol:

Posts: 7140
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:11 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:02 pm
Nistopher Colon wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 11:58 am
you're welcome
pm me and tell me who you are i swear i won’t tell anyone lmao
I'm like pretty sure it's Cil
that’s where i’d bet my money on too, but certain stuff sounds a bit unlike him too lmao i can’t exactly pinpoint it so idk

Posts: 8099
Joined: May 2014
Artemis wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:11 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:02 pm
Nistopher Colon wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 11:58 am
you're welcome
pm me and tell me who you are i swear i won’t tell anyone lmao
I'm like pretty sure it's Cil
Is he? :X

Vader182 wrote: But in this case, they are *all* predictive of whether or not you'll like a movie--we all agree with these three metrics more than we don't, probably 70-80% with consensus person to person. If any one of us disagrees with RT/Metacritic/IMDB more than 20-30% of the time I'd love a list of examples.
whered you get your stats from brendo?

Posts: 11873
Joined: February 2011
Ruth wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:39 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:11 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 12:02 pm

pm me and tell me who you are i swear i won’t tell anyone lmao
I'm like pretty sure it's Cil
that’s where i’d bet my money on too, but certain stuff sounds a bit unlike him too lmao i can’t exactly pinpoint it so idk
You would never guess who he is. Don't search among the usual suspects.

Posts: 7675
Joined: August 2009
pls pm me the identity now. i swear i'll keep it a secret

Posts: 18826
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1500s England
Is it...

RIFA?! †

he is risen

pls pm me lol I'll keep it to myself

Posts: 7675
Joined: August 2009
I think it has to be someone who normally doesn't have a sense of humor on their main account.

Probably someone who comes across as a bitch.

Post Reply