lebron james to miami

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
what are your thoughts on his "decision" and the tv special? :think:

i wanted him in new york. the last years i hoped lebron would sign for the knicks. looks like it was not meant to be. i understand his move to miami. he wants to win nba rings. but he should keep in mind that the pressure will be massiv. if miami heat fails to win the championship next season, they will be the laughing stock of the nba.

Miami Heat will be champions. Take a look at their team. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

RIFA wrote:Miami Heat will be champions. Take a look at their team. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

if they can get some vets for the minumum they should win, but thats a big if

This is a good move.

I'm just sick of all my friends jumping on the bandwagon.

but they still can't handle Kobe.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:I'm just sick of all my friends jumping on the bandwagon.

but they still can't handle Kobe.
on a forum i mod (a fan site for an artist) the sports section went crazy when it happened. About 3,000 replies within that night

and most if it was just Kobe vs. LeBron :(

Wrong decision, his and Wade are too similar to play together.
{=}

RIFA wrote:Miami Heat will be champions. Take a look at their team. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
What you mean all four of them? I believe they only have four players under contract at the moment. I am not expecting too much from this team. Superstars aren't enough for a championship, you need a team to win.

it was a punk move

going to new york, would've been iconic, and wouldve done the most for his legacy.....he talks about leaving a legacy, but you dont do that by going to where all the good players are

he's basically playing Robin, to DWade's Batman...he's gonna be forever known as his little brother

Lebron obviously is unsure of his talents if he thinks he cant bring a team to the finals by himself

like Jordan said, Lebron is not on Kobe's level