Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Law looks glorious as fuck and this seems a lot better than the first. However, eyes rolled at back of head with that WW logo, getting vibes of
not that it'll similarly crash and burn mind you

antovolk wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 12:06 pm
Fuck yeah this looks great. Cannot wait to see this in theater, definitely going for Laser/Atmos.

Whaaat, this looks so good. I liked the first one despite its numerous flaws but this looks better.

Couldn't stand the first one, but this looks very good.

Except for the parts with Newt Scamander and the magical creatures.

who is the actor talking to Dumbledore in the beginning of the trailer?

Is J.K. writing the script again?

Disappointed no sight of the Niffler, but other than that, the trailer looks promising. I loved the first one, but this one certainly does appear to have many more layers. Law will be a great addition to the cast.

antovolk wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 12:19 pm
Law looks glorious as fuck and this seems a lot better than the first. However, eyes rolled at back of head with that WW logo, getting vibes of
not that it'll similarly crash and burn mind you
I laughed when that cropped up before The Mummy. How embarrassing.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Why did Rowling chose to make this uninteresting beasts side-story with Newt before this conflict?

It already looks 10x better than the first one, but I can't really get excited yet because the first one was so bland and forgettable
I'm right there with you. I get that the title excited a lot of HP fans because they recognized it from the series, but it's an awful setup for an entire seris of prequel movies.

But yeah, this looks really damn promising. Not a huge Depp fan, but he's probably gonna do great as Grindelwald.

I really liked the first movie, but I really can't get into this trailer all that much. Does not really look any different from the first movie. Jude Law's Dumbledore was the only highlight for me.