Dexter (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
chee wrote:Glad they have an arch worked out. Don't like it when they make shit up as they go.
I need a satisfying storyline arch to end the series. Seasons five and six have left a bad taste in my mouth.

CroissantRoll wrote:
chee wrote:Glad they have an arch worked out. Don't like it when they make shit up as they go.
I need a satisfying storyline arch to end the series. Seasons five and six have left a bad taste in my mouth.
Yea, those seasons were just full of shit to be frank.

I rewatched season 2 these last 3 days. I miss those times :( and don't get me started about season 1. Damn.
why couldn't they keep Rudy alive?!!
(season 1 spoiler)

lalyil wrote:I rewatched season 2 these last 3 days. I miss those times :( and don't get me started about season 1. Damn.
(season 1 spoiler)
They should have used him more for Season 6, not just for like, one episode! It could have been less boring. :neutral:

CroissantRoll wrote:
Story "arc", not "arch". ;)

JayCificity wrote:
lalyil wrote:I rewatched season 2 these last 3 days. I miss those times :( and don't get me started about season 1. Damn.
(season 1 spoiler)
They should have used him more for Season 6, not just for like, one episode! It could have been less boring. :neutral:
The whole 'having him as a little devil on Dexter's shoulder' with Harry as an angel on his other shoulder was a bit laughable tbh. I did enjoy seeing him back, simply cos his character was my fave of the whole series and cos I'm mighty attracted to him :lol: but they simply shouldn't have killed him. Mistake made back in 2006 yeah but in the books he escaped :(

Poor thing, can't stop lying. D:

eromero wrote:
Hooly shit. :shock: