Dexter (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Undoubtedly, one of the greatest dramas ever. Only Rome and The Wire are better, IMHO. Can't wait to see what's in store for us in the season finale! :)

Holy crap, that scene with Lumen, Dex, and Deb was suspenseful.

Ugh. Can't believe I have to wait another year for season 6 probably even longer if my ship date is around that time. :cry:

The season finale this time was, in all honesty, not the best. I think Season 4 will be one of the best television seasons for a while. However, Season 5 was still better than the others. This show just gets better and better.

I guess the main reason I'm disappointed was because
Lumen left.
I really wish Julia Stiles would come back next year. :(

However, that very last shot of Dexter holding Harrison and looking straight into the camera was so iconic and thrilling.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Yea, I agree. Season 4's finale was an absolute shocker. Season 5 was a great season though. Definitely better than season 3.
Lumen should've stayed. I liked her up until she dumped Dexter. Ugh.

Do you think Quinn will do anything else to Dexter? It looks like he's backing off.

chee wrote:Yea, I agree. Season 4's finale was an absolute shocker. Season 5 was a great season though. Definitely better than season 3.
Lumen should've stayed. I liked her up until she dumped Dexter. Ugh.

Do you think Quinn will do anything else to Dexter? It looks like he's backing off.
I've had a crush on Julia Stiles for at least a decade, so it would be disappointing if she were not returning next season.
After the end of this episode I was actually kind of hoping that Quinn and Dexter will become friends next season. Also, Quinn says "I owe you one." I know that's a pretty passive statement, but it could mean there is a mutual respect between them.

I originally disliked Quinn from the start, but I think I'm starting to like him now.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Same here, mate. Ever since I watched 10 Things I Hate About You. :-)

Ah, is that what he said? I completely missed that dialog and was going to rewatch the ending for that.

I kinda hope that something between them happens next season, but in a good way.

to me season 1 is still by far the best. all those twists and turns. To me the show just seems to have gone slightly downhill where the rule is to introduce a baddy at the beginning and have him killed at the end. I don't know if they just need some more writers or what. its starting to feel like a chore to watch the show now. Although don't get me wrong I do like it, just wish it was better. Where it makes me want to watch it all again.

Yea, season 1 is the best season. But this show is still very interesting and I still love it. :D