Phantom Thread (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
How is every movie online and this isn't? I'm still seeing it in theaters but I honestly don't want to wait. It's killing me.

Been asking myself the same today.

They don't have a copy yet.

And before any of you start, I don't fucking care. Starting to look like March, or even April, or never... here in Croatia. I honestly cannot wait much longer. Same thing happened with The Master and Inherent Vice. Luckily I managed to wait for The Master and yes it was glorious on the big screen, one of the best cinema experiences for me.

I'm watching the screener end of story. Unless it doesn't come out til after the release obviously. But the weather is a fuckin bitch so at the same time, I don't even know if I can wait. Surprised nobody has leaked the screeners yet. Of course, the last one to drop is the movie I want to see the most.

I also can't find The Death of Stalin anywhere.

which movies have dropped so far? just names, no links. I want to see which movies I'll have the chance to see in theaters. My local theater very surprisingly teased Phantom Thread by showing a super short clip, but there's no release date, nothing lmfao :|

Ruth wrote:which movies have dropped so far? just names, no links. I want to see which movies I'll have the chance to see in theaters. My local theater very surprisingly teased Phantom Thread by showing a super short clip, but there's no release date, nothing lmfao :|
Google> ‘academy awards screeners reddit’

The list is too long.

m4st4 wrote:
Ruth wrote:which movies have dropped so far? just names, no links. I want to see which movies I'll have the chance to see in theaters. My local theater very surprisingly teased Phantom Thread by showing a super short clip, but there's no release date, nothing lmfao :|
Google> ‘academy awards screeners reddit’

The list is too long.
ok wow thanks lol

I think I'll be able to see The Shape of Water, The Post, possibly 3 Billboards, I, Tonya and the Death of Stalin soon. Molly's Game has the last (I assume) screening tomorrow. Idk about the rest (the ones I haven't seen yet). Especially PT and call me by your name, ladybird - can't find ANY info on these movies being released where i am lol. Ugh.

I'm probably gonna watch screeners of this and Shape of Water.

Lol cause limited releases ignore Alabama.

I watched the screener of Shape of Water. Phantom Thread is MIA and it sucks balls, I'm checking every day.

hoping it comes out soon for your sake, folks. I know I sure as hell would not be able to wait months to see this if i was in an area that didn't have it in theaters.

when it does leak, you're all in for a treat :thumbup:

I respect you people's opinions of course, but personally I would never watch a screener of an Anderson or del Toro film. Just as I would never do that to a movie from Nolan. Then again I'm used to this waiting business, you people are not.£