All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!

Phantom Thread (2017)

"He said you'd come. Now let's hope you're not too late."
This film really feels like my kind of Paul Thomas Anderson.£
MrK
Have a couple friends who have seen it. One called it the best PTA yet, the others said top 3, so not too surprised with the reception.
ahhh i can't fuckin wait ahhh

this is the movie that has the best chance to dethrone dunkirk as my fav film of 2017 it's gonna be a nice christmas present
The fact I'm getting this, The Post, and TLJ within a couple weeks of eachother is as perfect a reward to this nearly all-timer horrible year in my life as I could have asked for.

-Vader
Vader182 wrote:The fact I'm getting this, The Post, and TLJ within a couple weeks of eachother is as perfect a reward to this nearly all-timer horrible year in my life as I could have asked for.

-Vader

don't forget Dunkirk's blu ray release haha
Vader182 wrote:The fact I'm getting this, The Post, and TLJ within a couple weeks of eachother is as perfect a reward to this nearly all-timer horrible year in my life as I could have asked for.

-Vader

The Power of Movies, man. :thumbup:
MrK
This
The Post
Shape of Water
Disaster Artist
Star Wars
All the Money in the World
Jumanji
Florida Project

If i really get to see all of these films in one month, pretty sure MoviePass going bankrupt
PTA send me a rip for my birthday please

-Vader

+ Shape of Water
+ The Disaster Artist
+ Dunkirk home media release
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Entertainment