Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I see it going both ways. It's clear with Megan's comments about Michael and how Revenge of the Fallen turned out that she wasn't happy. Further that by her refusal to gain weight and tan (requirements for the character...), she obviously didn't want to be part of the series anymore. Whether she officially quit or not, I don't know or really care, but from her actions prior to leaving, she had beef with the filmmakers and wasn't afraid to say so. Either way, she didn't seem to want to be involved, and Steven/Michael obviously didn't want her involved either.

It doesn't matter if she replied well I quit it's after the fact that she was fired! People do that all the time but would they have really quit before being told there was no future for them with the project. Spielberg has family connections to WWII and has made several films about the situation since childhood. How is there no logic to his emotional reaction? Do you not know of any Jewish people who are touchy about WWII and the Holocaust? I mean I don't see how that part of it is a stretch at all. It kind of seems like you're playing Devils Advocate for the hell of it.

As far as on set behavior goes, don't forget about the crew letter written to Megan Fox. It wasn't like she was extremely pleasant to be around. The big part I still don't understand is how you bring up all of this stuff and then say it doesnt matter if she quit or was fired. Why the hell did you bring it up then?

RomanM wrote:Spielberg has family connections to WWII and has made several films about the situation since childhood. How is there no logic to his emotional reaction? Do you not know of any Jewish people who are touchy about WWII and the Holocaust?
What that has to do with someone comparing another person to Hitler. If I compare Osama with Hitler tomorrow every jew will be mad? lol... Listen to yourself. USE LOGIC. Why would Spielberg be upset on Megan comparing Michael with Hitler unless he'll be very close friends with Michael? If you tell a person that constrains you and forces you to do things you don't wanna do "You're like Hitler" should every jew around me be mad? NO! Because that's an INDICATION OF WRONG BEHAVIOR :facepalm: ... Spielberg should have looked more into Bay's behavior but he didn't and I don't care about the reason. All I care is that just from that statement nobody should have been insulted besides Michael... And considering Michael is who he is on set then I don't see the problem for an outsider, even as a jew. :facepalm:
RomanM wrote:Why the hell did you bring it up then?
You brought up the news like it was such an important thing yet you question why I brought up this up? Look at your post. just lol. Who gives a sh*t honestly? I replied because apparently you gave a crap and in a way pointed the finger at Megan Fox... :|

She has no talent and is a bitch. Screw her.
Say Girl

RIFA wrote:
RomanM wrote:Spielberg has family connections to WWII and has made several films about the situation since childhood. How is there no logic to his emotional reaction? Do you not know of any Jewish people who are touchy about WWII and the Holocaust?
What that has to do with someone comparing another person to Hitler. If I compare Osama with Hitler tomorrow every jew will be mad? lol... Listen to yourself. USE LOGIC. Why would Spielberg be upset on Megan comparing Michael with Hitler unless he'll be very close friends with Michael? If you tell a person that constrains you and forces you to do things you don't wanna do "You're like Hitler" should every jew around me be mad? NO! Because that's an INDICATION OF WRONG BEHAVIOR :facepalm: ... Spielberg should have looked more into Bay's behavior but he didn't and I don't care about the reason. All I care is that just from that statement nobody should have been insulted besides Michael... And considering Michael is who he is on set then I don't see the problem for an outsider, even as a jew. :facepalm:
RomanM wrote:Why the hell did you bring it up then?
You brought up the news like it was such an important thing yet you question why I brought up this up? Look at your post. just lol. Who gives a sh*t honestly? I replied because apparently you gave a crap and in a way pointed the finger at Megan Fox... :|
When you compare a Jewish person, with ties to WWII's, close friend to Hitler yes there will be some problems. I don't see how you can be so blind to such a simple idea. When you go on like this it just seems like you're going out of your way to look foolish. Jewish guy is sensitive about Holocaust, disgruntled employee compares his friend her "supervisor" in this scenario, to Hitler. Jewish guy puts down the hammer. Does that sound entirely implausible to anyone else here?

Onto your other point, which is pure projection on your part, I brought up TF3 news in the TF3 thread :wtf: It's not like I made a whole new thread on the matter. It's news regarding the production of the film. It's newsworthy. You don't like it, your problem.

RomanM wrote:When you compare a Jewish person, with ties to WWII's, close friend to Hitler yes there will be some problems. I don't see how you can be so blind to such a simple idea. When you go on like this it just seems like you're going out of your way to look foolish. Jewish guy is sensitive about Holocaust, disgruntled employee compares his friend her "supervisor" in this scenario, to Hitler. Jewish guy puts down the hammer.
So if a Jewish guy acts like Hitler I can't say "He dude... you're like Hitler"???? Get out of here... ON THE CONTRARY.

Comparing someone's attitude and set-politics with Hitler it provides an information about that guy's character and work ethic. He could feel insulted but that doesn't mean he got insulted. It's the same case here.

It's like saying to an ignorant "You're as ignorant as O 'Reilly" ... he will get all cheesed up like "oh insults" but in fact it isn't an insult it's a simple fact.

Megan didn't insult nobody because THAT was not an insult it was more of an exaggerated comparison to show someone's deficit. If Steven got mad at just that (which I don't believe) then he's taking it too seriously and has no idea what an insult really is. Now I can't pronounce the word Hitler cuz Steven might get upset? oh really? :eh:

Spielberg is connected to WW2 not Michael Bay as far as I know and that's what we're discussing here... We're discussing about the issue between Megan Fox and Michael Bay... why would Steven get mad because Megan accused Michael of being a Nazi is beyond me. Except one thing: Steven and Michael are friends and guess what... OF COURSE THEY WILL SAY "F88k Megan" and move on. :roll:
Redsmile wrote:She has no talent and is a bitch. Screw her.
lol man I don't know what is it with you.

You said Angelina was a slut and that she makes you throw up.

(you said you ain't going to call women like that anymore on no basis)

(guess what you did it again)

Now you're saying Megan Fox is a bitch. :|

lol... why this hatred man? It's really out of place and stupid... :facepalm:

RomanM wrote:As far as on set behavior goes, don't forget about the crew letter written to Megan Fox.
I haven't heard that story. What happened?

(you said you ain't going to call women like that anymore on no basis)

(guess what you did it again)

Now you're saying Megan Fox is a bitch.
Well she comes across as a bitch maybe that is why. Comparing Michael Bay to Hitler. :facepalm:

Comparing Michael Bay to Hitler. :facepalm:
People do it all the time. It's meant more as calling Bay a terrible and overly strict boss (evil dictator), then calling him a mass murdering Jew killer. That being said, it's still inappropriate, especially in front of cameras.

But let's be honest, which is more of a crime against humanity, Revenge of the Fallen or the Holocaust?
COOL it you overly offended, humorless members. It's a JOKE. J. O. K. E.

That's offensive Crazy Eight! I am a Revenge of the Fallen survivor!