Forum Software Update

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
AlexHaas wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 3:42 pm
I think sigs are definitely worth considering. Let me get the other things fixed first though.
Sure thing, do what you gotta do to fine tune the basics. :) And much appreciated, it’s definitely the top choice around here.

fuck yea search is back thank you alex!

view active topics is also all blue
http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/search. ... ive_topics

also while we're here:
not having to remove the s in https while embedding a youtube video would be very cool.

i don't know the logistics of this but a 'like' feature would be really great. it's been talked about a few times before that it could fill a gap in communication where you want to show support/acknowledgement but don't necessarily need to respond (if someone posts a song you like, or says something funny, or is on the right side of an argument etc.)

congrats on the marriage! :gonf:

The big question is, what has happened to my beloved spammers? I can't live without them guys. Give them back to me.£

I have noticed that I have a notification for 3 private messages since the update, but I went there and there was nothing new. Every message was already read.

You have to go through your old messages, you have some unread pms there. After the update, the notifications about the unread messages will not go away by just opening your inbox, you have to read the message for that to go away.£

I selected my name to be hidden when online, even though it does show my name even though I picked that option.

Overall though, digging the update!

Dobson wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 10:54 am
It's irritating every Tab just says "Nolan Fans Forums" now
This should be fixed now. :)

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 6:04 pm
congrats on the marriage! :gonf:
Thanks! 8-)

HOLY SHIT IT TELLS ME IF SOMEONE QUOTED ME

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGIC

Thanks a ton for the update! NF is looking fresh af

Why is the text size so larger than all other text when you go to "Post a reply"?