Deadpool 2 (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Sanchez wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 10:27 am
Cable looks badass, firing shots at Justice League, Terry Crews... I'm so ready.
Terry Crews?

Dont have a lot of trust in the director but every joke here is basically funnier than the first. This marketings outdone themselves which is crazy considering the first one had some of the best ive seen.

We still have no title and no plot indication. Love that. Excited.

Law wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 11:17 am
Sanchez wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 10:27 am
Cable looks badass, firing shots at Justice League, Terry Crews... I'm so ready.
Terry Crews?
Kinda hard to see in the screenshot, but that's definitely him.

Bacon wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 11:23 am
Dont have a lot of trust in the director but every joke here is basically funnier than the first. This marketings outdone themselves which is crazy considering the first one had some of the best ive seen.

excuse me?

Domino looks so cool.

Also, how did Reynolds get from there (silly, loveable sidekick dude from that lesser Blade entry) to here (practically genius of comedic timing and living embodiment of a fictional character a la Jackman etc.)?

m4st4 wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 1:04 pm
Domino looks so cool.

Also, how did Reynolds get from there (silly, loveable sidekick dude from that lesser Blade entry) to here (practically genius of comedic timing and living embodiment of a fictional character a la Jackman etc.)?
I feel like after starring in a bunch of duds he just started to fail upwards.

m4st4 wrote:
Domino looks so cool.

Maybe this character was the kind of character he always wanted to play but never really had the opportunity until now? Sometimes a role fits a very specific actor and this might be the case for Reynolds here.

darthnazgul wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 1:07 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Domino looks so cool.

I feel like after starring in a bunch of duds he just started to fail upwards.
As told by Kevin Smith?

Pratham wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 12:02 pm
Bacon wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 11:23 am

excuse me?
I want the name of the film to be "The Untitled Deadpool Sequel" so bad.

Is that Bill Skarsgard with the yellow mask behind Domino?