Deadpool 2 (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Screeners are meant for selected g.a., the whole point is to get some feedback on the latest cut so they can further modify the movie in post. Whether those who broke NDA were telling the truth or not is a different question but it was enough damage for FOX.

seeing this in 48 hours.

in the interest of transparency, they're doing the WB/DC thing of showing the film to fans first (a whole host of fan screenings w/no embargo across the US, UK one on Thurs with zero press access), then to press. Embargo lifts Tuesday, reactions (from press) on Friday.

antovolk wrote:
May 8th, 2018, 5:09 pm
seeing this in 48 hours.

in the interest of transparency, they're doing the WB/DC thing of showing the film to fans first (a whole host of fan screenings w/no embargo across the US, UK one on Thurs with zero press access), then to press. Embargo lifts Tuesday, reactions (from press) on Friday.
So we wait until Friday, at least, got it.

m4st4 wrote:
May 8th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Everything about this was good so far... except for those screening rumors. So, wait and see.
I wouldn't care too much about that. What matters in the end is if you like it right? Not some people getting to see a screener. I wouldn't let that influence your anticipation.

Seeing this next week, looking forward to it! Might watch the first one again, have only seen it once lol

I found it curious that the news of Deadpool 2 outscoring the original came off the heels of the other mixed reacted screenings. I'm still fairly optimistic about the film.

Waiting to go in.

Expect some of.ky tweets here once I get out. Embargoed on full review

EVERYONE CHILL THE FUCK OUT, it's actually GOOD, possibly even better than the first IMO.

Fuck yeah. Sooo hyped!

antovolk wrote:
May 10th, 2018, 6:59 pm
EVERYONE CHILL THE FUCK OUT, it's actually GOOD, possibly even better than the first IMO.

Literally everything about the marketing of this one has been right up my alley of what I want Deadpool to be. So good to hear. Can't wait.