Christine (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Hearing her utter those infamous words at the end gave me chills knowing what came next. Its going to be surreal watching this person come to life on the screen.

You guys have parents or know anyone who witnessed this live? I'd have to ask some of my friends but highly doubt it, I mean we didn't even exist as a country (Yugoslavia), totally different system where most of the western stuff was carefully picked for markets here. It was probably in the news though.

m4st4 wrote:You guys have parents or know anyone who witnessed this live? I'd have to ask some of my friends but highly doubt it, I mean we didn't even exist as a country (Yugoslavia), totally different system where most of the western stuff was carefully picked for markets here. It was probably in the news though.
I do not. It'll be a very select group of people since it was only seen publicly once when it happened live unless there were a few outliers who just happened to be recording that broadcast on tape (not likely). It also happened in Sarasota, Florida so the number of people who watched it live is very small compared to a bigger city.

ChristNolan wrote:
m4st4 wrote:You guys have parents or know anyone who witnessed this live? I'd have to ask some of my friends but highly doubt it, I mean we didn't even exist as a country (Yugoslavia), totally different system where most of the western stuff was carefully picked for markets here. It was probably in the news though.
I do not. It'll be a very select group of people since it was only seen publicly once when it happened live unless there were a few outliers who just happened to be recording that broadcast on tape (not likely). It also happened in Sarasota, Florida so the number of people who watched it live is very small compared to a bigger city.
Makes sense if it was a smaller city, and especially back then.

Movie seems to be complementary with this upcoming documentary:

Forum Pro
Law

Because composure, finese, maturity.

Imagine J-Law in this role. She'd play it like Silver Lining.

m4st4 wrote:Because composure, finese, maturity.
Ignore the troll.

I can't be the only person who got Nightcrawler vibes from the trailer; maybe it was because of the "If it bleeds, it leads," line. Looks as every bit creepy as I was hoping for it to be. So excited!

BlairCo wrote:I can't be the only person who got Nightcrawler vibes from the trailer; maybe it was because of the "If it bleeds, it leads," line. Looks as every bit creepy as I was hoping for it to be. So excited!
Considering it's a real life Network, that as well.