Altered Carbon (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Kristin Lehman set to co-star.
Lehman will play Miriam Bancroft, the wife of the wealthy, over-500-year-old Laurens Bancroft (James Purefoy) who is not just the striking beautiful trophy wife she appears to be. Miriam, having lived for 250 years, will do anything including playing to people’s desires in order to survive another 1,000 years.

Loved S1 and really looking forward to the next one. Sad to see Joel Kinnaman go though.

Finished this last night. While the first episode was very much of everything it's still a solid base for the rest of the season. I hope Sapochnik returns for season 2.

Overall, I quite liked this. Basically a Blade Runner aesthetic inspired sci-fi/action series. Kinnaman was a solid lead, insane body btw, and I really liked Goldsberry, Higareda, Purefoy, Lachman and Yun Lee. Production value was great, the HDR really shows off.
The plot was a bit convoluted at times and I think the season would've been a tad better if it was one or two episodes shorter. It certainly had enough material on its hands lol

Looking forward to season 2, anybody any idea when it's going to be online?